9-9-2021 Thursday Live Chat Portal

Hiya! All rested up yet, Paint?
Things are a million times better but I could spend three days doing nothing and still feel tired. But thanks for asking. The upshot is I think I worked myself into minimal shape !

Reactions: jadamz and Debi
Things are a million times better but I could spend three days doing nothing and still feel tired. But thanks for asking. The upshot is I think I worked myself into minimal shape !
That's good! Huge improvement for you! Does mom like the new place now that she's there?

Reactions: jadamz
Well I see her handcuff bruises are nearly faded
But no way she'll make it thru a TSA checkpoint with all those piercings...i'd hate to be in line behind her

• Haha
Reactions: Debi
But no way she'll make it thru a TSA checkpoint with all those piercings...i'd hate to be in line behind her
As Lynne would say, Jad, you are a stinker! (Just filling in while she's not here...lol)

• Haha
That's good! Huge improvement for you! Does mom like the new place now that she's there?
Yes she does and there's a lot of work in front of everybody.
So does anybody want to bring me up to speed about what these piercings and a parrot have to do with what's going on ?
Did Jewel have a trip to the tattoo parlor?

Yes she does and there's a lot of work in front of everybody.
So does anybody want to bring me up to speed about what these piercings and a parrot have to do with what's going on ?
Did Jewel have a trip to the tattoo parlor?
Jad is giving Lynne a hard time about her "past" in "jail", and Jewel is calling in visions of the Virgin Mary. Look at the pics of Jewel...right behind her.

Jad is a genuine stinker after that trip to the wool fair in Kalamazoo !
Complete with pictures of the trip.
And the turkey leg episode.

• Haha
Jad is a genuine stinker after that trip to the wool fair in Kalamazoo !
Complete with pictures of the trip.
And the turkey leg episode.
That camel took her to the wilder side of town. She's learned all new sorts of ways to make trouble..lol