9-9-2018 Sunday Live Chat Thread

gQXfvIh.jpg

Today is an actual day of rest. The big ladder work is done and over. (wipes brow). Nothing much to do today except maybe grocery shopping, which I find fun.:)
And clean some tools and iron my do-rags for the coming week.:D
Debi, how did the house odor clean up turn out ?

Reactions: Debi
Good morning gang. Sorry I missed movie night. I just couldn’t hang... headache and tired. I’m trying to get used to hubby’s new schedule. I’m reverting back to my night shift but am tired at 8 o’clock when I used to take my naps before work lol.

The movie looked good. If it was I will watch it tonight.

Today is an actual day of rest. The big ladder work is done and over. (wipes brow). Nothing much to do today except maybe grocery shopping, which I find fun.:)
And clean some tools and iron my do-rags for the coming week.:D
Debi, how did the house odor clean up turn out ?
It helped, but this is gonna take multiple attempts. That house has been neglected for so long it's gonna take a bit to bring it back.

Reactions: Paintman
Good morning gang. Sorry I missed movie night. I just couldn’t hang... headache and tired. I’m trying to get used to hubby’s new schedule. I’m reverting back to my night shift but am tired at 8 o’clock when I used to take my naps before work lol.
I had an Uncle who worked in the the coal mines. He changed shifts on a regular basis. I'm not sure how my Aunt ever adjusted to the constant changes.

Reactions: Paintman
I had an Uncle who worked in the the coal mines. He changed shifts on a regular basis. I'm not sure how my Aunt ever adjusted to the constant changes.
My dad worked swing shifts at the steel mill. 1 week each of days, mdnights, 4-12....all the time. Our home schedule shifted with him. When he was on midnights, everyone knew to be quiet so he could sleep.