9-4-2019 WednesdayLive Chat Thread

FIONAAAAAAAAA !

Lynne's little pampered pom is Lola.

THAT one is her daughter's and I think she's in charge of everyone!

OH No..I'm taalking about FIIOOONNAAAAA....I'm tellin' ya....there is a horror movie with that dog's name on it...like a doll that turns into Chuckie!!!!! eeeeeek!

Reactions: 7Critter
OH No..I'm taalking about FIIOOONNAAAAA....I'm tellin' ya....there is a horror movie with that dog's name on it...like a doll that turns into Chuckie!!!!! eeeeeek!
She has her own Doggie TV, a remote treat feeder, and her own doggie iPad to see her owner at work.

I'm sure Fiona is a lovely dog...as long as everyone follows the RULES! LOL

I'm sure Fiona is a lovely dog...as long as everyone follows the RULES! LOL
ROFL! Pretty sure that's the way it works. lol She has her own subscription to Dog TV. And Lynne lets her watch it all day.

ROFL! Pretty sure that's the way it works. lol She has her own subscription to Dog TV. And Lynne lets her watch it all day.
She better hope she is not on her ipad googling How to punish an enemy!

You be safe on the road going home, hon. I know there will be protests from the back seat about leaving and tears from the front seat.

You be safe on the road going home, hon. I know there will be protests from the back seat about leaving and tears from the front seat.
yup.....and a 30 degree raise in temperature and pollen count....

. love you guys long time..