9-4-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Paint, have you ever used a pellet grill/smoker? I think I'm going to get one and give it a try. I like a charcoal grill/smoker, but time constraints take precedent.
No I haven't. My brother has a big charcoal grill / smoker. I want to get him a propane smoker for for Christmas, because of the time constraints of charcoal in the snow. I'd be interested to see what you find out.

Reactions: T-Bob and Debi
Mr. Bird says the one he had a few years ago was OK but not the same as the charcoal. ie. not as good.
Thanks. I've heard as much. The convenience factor (not having to constantly watch over it), may make it an acceptable alternative, though.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks. I've heard as much. The convenience factor (not having to constantly watch over it), may make it an acceptable alternative, though.
That's the part he liked....he didn't have to be with it.

Reactions: T-Bob
For anyone stopping by, there is no show tonight, but we have a good one for you tomorrow night. :) New show schedule is Wed and Friday, Chat night Thursday, and Movie Night Saturday.

For anyone stopping by, there is no show tonight, but we have a good one for you tomorrow night. :) New show schedule is Wed and Friday, Chat night Thursday, and Movie Night Saturday.
Perfect debi.