9-30 Friday Live Thread

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Friday Live Chat

Reactions: NobleHouse
Good Friday to all. Welcome to the weekend; welcome to the ParaNormalForum. Glad that you made it.

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Gang ! Good Morning! Cool 2 day job starts today. Putting a faux finish on a front entry door to make it look like stained and varnished wood. Love this Hollywood stuff.:cool:

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Hi Gang ! Good Morning! Cool 2 day job starts today. Putting a faux finish on a front entry door to make it look like stained and varnished wood. Love this Hollywood stuff.:cool:
Wish u worked by me. My daughter needs a good painter. She bought a little houses that needs freshing up

Reactions: Paintman
Good morning forum. I'm up late today. Gotta get it moving. Time to break out a few cups of tea!

Gotta go. Ha ! I get to wear white after Labor Day !:cool:
Hi Lynne.:)

Reactions: Mokey
PRAYER & HEALING REQUEST for Darkness Radio Tim!

[from Tim] "I have a major problem. I am at my wit's end. For three and a half months, my ulcerated Charcot foot has bled, constantly, and the hole has gotten bigger. From 5 mm to almost the size of a nickel. Infected tissue was cut away, a couple of times. Thinking I am on my way to healing, finally. But I wasn't.
Today, I go into a pressure cast as a last ditch effort to heal the foot. I have healed it before, with your help and support and love. It is selfish to ask again, but I figured I would give it the old college try. If you do wish, I ask for your prayers, white light, well wishes, good intentions for a speedy recovery, and I shall continue to do my best to heal, both emotionally and physically from this trauma. I was told when I got Charcot foot, then complications, that it would continue to be an uphill battle, I really had no idea... Thanks for listening to my ramblings..."
Tim Dennis

Charcot Arthropathy

Last edited: