9-29 Thursday Live Thread

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Thursday Live Chat

Reactions: Mokey
Would you freak out if you awoke to this scene, lying on an examination table and those doing the exam resemble no doctors that you have ever seen ? Or would you calmly assess the situation, realize that you were abducted by aliens and say " so it IS true, cool."

Perhaps telepathically the beings would have been talking to you as you came to consciousness and re-assured you that you would not be harmed., thus lessening the shock.

How do you think you would react ? Would it help if someone you knew was lying next to you ?

Welcome to Thursday, the pre-weekend, and welcome to the ParaNormalForum, where we are sort of normal, at least upon initial examination.

Christie you out do yourself everyday. Good banner. I'd die of fright on the table. No calming me down in that situation.

It's a rainy morning here in MI. It's been going most of the night. Flash flood warnings in places.

Hey, I read last night's live chat. You were really in your game. Timely and insightful posts.

It's a rainy morning here in MI. It's been going most of the night. Flash flood warnings in places.
We have similar warnings. Rain predicted not to stop until Friday night.