9-28 Wednesday Live Thread

k.....trying to catch up re Armand

OK...I'm about dead on my perch here...lol I'll stick for a few more with ya!

Me too, but it's way past bird pass out time so excuse my typing.

May I just say I am sooo hooked on Designated Survivor? Outstanding, Jad.

May I just say I am sooo hooked on Designated Survivor? Outstanding, Jad.

Thanks Deb.Doesn't natascha sound awesome! I recorded it since I woudda missed chat completely-glad to see Perry off Dancing.... then survivor-wanna bitch slap Figgy

Thanks Deb.Doesn't natascha sound awesome! I recorded it since I woudda missed chat completely-glad to see Perry off Dancing.... then survivor-wanna bitch slap Figgy
Yes on Figgy! And Natascha sounds fab! Love her in the role.

Yes on Figgy! And Natascha sounds fab! Love her in the role.

real woman's woman. i adore her. When we were working on Californication-while she was 3 months pregnant=she got a phone call during lunch that her husband,the love of her life-dropped dead of a heart attack in London. She had 2 kids under 10 and was pregnant. And she was in her early 30's. And this husband....an amazing love story.....horrible....

real woman's woman. i adore her. When we were working on Californication-while she was 3 months pregnant=she got a phone call during lunch that her husband,the love of her life-dropped dead of a heart attack in London. She had 2 kids under 10 and was pregnant. And she was in her early 30's. And this husband....an amazing love story.....horrible....
OMG...I had no idea. I adore her more now.