9-28-2020 Monday Live Chat

Good morning! I have a wonderful stew in the crockpot, homemade bread rising, a temp of 54 with a light rain, and I'm enjoying my fall morning.
It's currently 75 degrees, slightly humid, with an expected low of only 66 degrees. Can't wait for Wednesday when things will cool down again. Crockpot meals are perfect for cooler weather!

Reactions: Paulm
It's currently 75 degrees, slightly humid, with an expected low of only 66 degrees. Can't wait for Wednesday when things will cool down again. Crockpot meals are perfect for cooler weather!
It's still overcast here and fall is in the air for sure. The stew is smelling great, the homemade bread is done and cooling on a rack. We finally, after a MONTH, got some rain. Boy, did we need that!

I was reading about drought in most of the NorthEastern states, too. Apparently they'll get some relief, this week.

All right I have to speak on the defense of the last five cats that I have been very close with. My cats have never had selective hearing.
I have simply created an environment where everyone of their whims would be catered to at all times of the day.
I know how to show my cat who's boss !
LATf4wk_d.jpg

Hiya WandS.
I got to play golf with my brother and a childhood friend this weekend.
it's a hell of a thing to grow old but you're still sort of the same kids in the sandbox.

Hiya WandS.
I got to play golf with my brother and a childhood friend this weekend.
it's a hell of a thing to grow old but you're still sort of the same kids in the sandbox.
Helllllo Paint. Glad you got some you-time with family and friend. We’re you the oldest kid in the sandbox this time?

Helllllo Paint. Glad you got some you-time with family and friend. We’re you the oldest kid in the sandbox this time?
Always, 1 or 3 or 10 years don't count anymore.
We were 1-2 years.apart. FreudMan became a shrink, bailed, became an administrative guy.
We were pals in toddlerhood.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman