9-25-2018 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I've also become interested in the national parks and missing persons cases.
I think we have some threads on that! Some of the podcast show hosts have talked about it and they’re members here

Haha! From childhood I was in the woods then my old job kept me in the outdoors.
LOL I live in the country surrounded by corn fields on two sides and a deep woods in the back.

I think we have some threads on that! Some of the podcast show hosts have talked about it and they’re members here

The thing that bugs me the most I guess is the lack of signs when these people go missing! Everything leaves some trace !

Reactions: Charleh
The thing that bugs me the most I guess is the lack of signs when these people go missing! Everything leaves some trace !
Not on these. And when they do find traces, it's MILES away. Like kids 40 miles from start point. And no shoes. Sometimes only clothes left behind. I have several theories but no solid proof on any of them.

Reactions: Charleh
LOL I live in the country surrounded by corn fields on two sides and a deep woods in the back.

Love it! I love living in the middle of nowhere! Right now I'm in the woods,but town is 4miles away so im not as remote as I'd like.

Love it! I love living in the middle of nowhere! Right now I'm in the woods,but town is 4miles away so im not as remote as I'd like.
We have a family lake here as well. We have lots of wildlife all over the place.

Attachments

• IMG_20170712_150121 (Small).jpg
    IMG_20170712_150121 (Small).jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 65
Not on these. And when they do find traces, it's MILES away. Like kids 40 miles from start point. And no shoes. Sometimes only clothes left behind. I have several theories but no solid proof on any of them.

Yep! And it's all so odd!

Yep! And it's all so odd!
I'm beginning to think there are portals out there. That's my working hypothesis right now. Interdimensional thin spots where people walk through.

So lucky! I'm on a resovor here but I like your lake better!
Been in the family for years. Stocked with lots of fish, which I love to do, but this year wasn't able to due to a sudden illness that hit me and took me out for a bit. Next year! I shall have my bass and my blue gill! lol