Reaction score
PNF-Share.jpg

Friday Live Chat​

Reactions: Mokey
Close encounters of the skull kind
you don't want to see this as you are looking in a mirror
I do believe that I need a haircut. I'm looking a bit scraggly​

Reactions: Seahunter and Mokey
Good Friday Morning, You all. Glad that you made it. The ParaNormalForum welcomes you.

Morning Critter. That is one scary skull face. It's going to be a long day here. We broke a leak in our well line yesterday. Got a crew working on it this morning. NO FUN! Gonna cost a lot and I will be hauling in water today. I may pull out all my hair and look like your banner tonight lol.

Have a good Friday all!

Morning Critter. That is one scary skull face. It's going to be a long day here. We broke a leak in our well line yesterday. Got a crew working on it this morning. NO FUN! Gonna cost a lot and I will be hauling in water today. I may pull out all my hair and look like your banner tonight lol.

Have a good Friday all!
Wow. Sorry for your troubles. My house main water line broke a few years ago. It was a builder defect although they never admitted to it. I made a deal with the plumber who fixed four houses at a discount of 30 percent to each of us. I hope that you are not too worn out hauling water. You can think, " I am burning calories, I am burning calories, I am burning calories" with each trip.

Reactions: Mokey

Have a good Friday all!
I'm sorry Lynne. No fun. But don't turn into that skull..yikes!

Does it do more than one animal ?
I have to learn how to do it with other pictures. This one I did as a selfie. You could try send a face close up and be my Guinea pig! They have an exorcist one that is scary looking and some more animals or weird face distortions

Reactions: Seahunter