9-20-2020 Sunday Live Chat

Wands I cracked up when I read your sister eviction story. I can picture you with cape flying ushering her out the door lol
I’m certain in those moments it felt like I was swinging a cape across my chest. But funny you say that Lynne because before she showed up I replaced the shower curtain in the guest bath. It was like a deep red, deep blue, and gold patchwork cape. And, I thought it might promper her to ask too many probing questions.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
You are getting the eye for sure. Lol. Did she get a cookie.?
She finally got a snack nibbler. We have small training treats. She's on a diet as daddy has been feeding here WAAAY too much.

Reactions: Lynne
I’m certain in those moments it feels like I’m swinging a cape across my chest. But funny you say that Lynne because before she showed up I replaced the shower curtain in the guest bath. It was like a deep red, deep blue, and gold patchwork cape. And, I thought it might promper her to ask too many probing questions.
Indeed ! Hmmm now I want to know what you are up to in there lol... Magic ! Time travel ? Only in Wands bathroom. Lol.

Reactions: Debi
We need a new pic of Maggie too
Maggie and Button are finally sharing a dog bed...

9B348985-B215-4412-8831-07B9AAA57B7F.jpeg

I’m certain in those moments it feels like I’m swinging a cape across my chest. But funny you say that Lynne because before she showed up I replaced the shower curtain in the guest bath. It was like a deep red, deep blue, and gold patchwork cape. And, I thought it might promper her to ask too many probing questions.
I was impressed with the way you got her out.

I’m heading back to the threads. You will find me wondering the vast halls of the forum.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman