9-20-2018 Thursday Live Chat THread

Air conditioning is a deal breaker. Must.have.cold.air. How's the air outside your place Deb? Full of gunk?
Ragweed is flying. The corn is drying so we have corn musk in the air as well. I'm grounded. No outside for me!

How’s Jewel today?

She is super,thanks for asking! We actually do NOT have to do the 2 trips to the doctors tmrw!!!!!! I can give the 2x p/day meds at home,she is done getting fluids and we are waiting to get the blood results in to see her #'s...hoping infection is way down. Lynne, I have such an image of you holding her on her back and sending light thru your hands and of Deb stomping and Critter sending his good vibes...really you guys......amazing

She is super,thanks for asking! We actually do NOT have to do the 2 trips to the doctors tmrw!!!!!! I can give the 2x p/day meds at home,she is done getting fluids and we are waiting to get the blood results in to see her #'s...hoping infection is way down. Lynne, I have such an image of you holding her on her back and sending light thru your hands and of Deb stomping and Critter sending his good vibes...really you guys......amazing
So glad to hear she is doing much better!!!!

Reactions: Debi
You know, Debi has officially become Jewel's godmother (and Jadmom's):p

Reactions: T-Bob
I’m so relieved to hear this news !! I love a win. Good news for a change.

Reactions: 7Critter and T-Bob