9-2-2021 Thursday Live Chat Portal

Sounds like you have some nice things to look forward to. I love the fall, it’s just that winter follows it that is the problem.

My wife hates winter too. She's a native Utahn but spent 27 years of her life in South Carolina before coming back.

Summer helps me appreciate winter (especially this summer!!), in winter I appreciate those hot summer days.

The next two months are my favorite time of year, actually up until Thanksgiving but October is the best month of the year. Once Thanksgiving arrives, it's the step-n-fetch season for husbands and all joy is lost until the Superbowl.

;)

Reactions: Debi
My wife hates winter too. She's a native Utahn but spent 27 years of her life in South Carolina before coming back.

Summer helps me appreciate winter (especially this summer!!), in winter I appreciate those hot summer days.

The next two months are my favorite time of year, actually up until Thanksgiving but October is the best month of the year. Once Thanksgiving arrives, it's the step-n-fetch season for husbands and all joy is lost until the Superbowl.

;)
I love Fall. The "Ber" months are my favorites.

Ok gang, I got a call to assist with an emergency residential investigation tomorrow. I'm the assigned A/V/Gear Tech. Possible demonic. Two empath Sensitives and full Medium leading the team, all three women are truly our best. I'll be in the rear with cameras and gear, documenting on video and handing-up any requested gear. The goal is to attempt to verify if clergy are needed.

Wrong thread but prayers requested.

Mrs. GW is staying home this time at my request. I'm getting myself ready mentally and spiritually.

Ok gang, I got a call to assist with an emergency residential investigation tomorrow. I'm the assigned A/V/Gear Tech. Possible demonic. Two empath Sensitives and full Medium leading the team, all three women are truly our best. I'll be in the rear with cameras and gear, documenting on video and handing-up any requested gear. The goal is to attempt to verify if clergy are needed.

Wrong thread but prayers requested.

Mrs. GW is staying home this time at my request. I'm getting myself ready mentally and spiritually.
Please be careful and please be safe. May a cone of safety surround you!