9/17 Caption This

Just call it a hat and you won't get in trouble by Debi for gazing too long at the chicken. hehe
I wonder if we could have a caption this with a clown and a chicken, and throw in something more random than a clown and a chicken... Possibly a clown, chicken, and a black eyed child... That would be creepy but entertaining all at the same time.

Reactions: Paintman and Mokey
I wonder if we could have a caption this with a clown and a chicken, and throw in something more random than a clown and a chicken... Possibly a clown, chicken, and a black eyed child... That would be creepy but entertaining all at the same time.
I vote for yes just to get rid of the coke aspect, but getting a clown past the boss poses a huge problem.

I vote for yes just to get rid of the coke aspect, but getting a clown past the boss poses a huge problem.
Yeah, i forgot she doesn't like them. So lets get rid of the clown and add grumpy cat.. Everyone likes grumpy cat.
That just went from one spectrum to the other. And really makes no sense at all. But it's okay.

Reactions: Mokey
Yeah, i forgot she doesn't like them. So lets get rid of the clown and add grumpy cat.. Everyone likes grumpy cat.
That just went from one spectrum to the other. And really makes no sense at all. But it's okay.
I love grumpy cat! But if it makes no sense at all, then we're kind of right back to the start with the chicken and coke. What a dilemma.