9-17-2018 Monday Live Chat Thread

did this storm push your way any.... was wondering if it pushed a front through that will keep you guys in the heat for a while longer.
It appears to have stalled a front due to come through by just sitting there. We haven't had any rain from it, but with it not allowing the fronts to move on through we're still stuck in about 85 degree weather more or less.

Me neither! Looks like flood conditions are just getting worse there. T-Bob said it was coming down hard last night. I've said from the beginning it wouldn't be the wind, it would be the rain on this one as slow as it is moving.

Been looking at how some pets are being rescued. I would NEVER leave my pets behind! If I had to live in my car with them for a week I would take them with me!

I never understood how ppl can just leave there pets. its not like they didn't have ample warning and time to figure it out... they had a weeks notice that it was comeing. all my animals would be loaded up and moving on with me...lol

Reactions: Debi
It appears to have stalled a front due to come through by just sitting there. We haven't had any rain from it, but with it not allowing the fronts to move on through we're still stuck in about 85 degree weather more or less.
that's what I was wondering, I know you all get your fall temps from the north, was wondering if this would push those fronts back up and bring you all another week or so of summer heat

I'm also rather amazed how the MSM is just doing such minimum coverage of the flooding. It's like since it wasn't a CAT 4, so what?

that's what I was wondering, I know you all get your fall temps from the north, was wondering if this would push those fronts back up and bring you all another week or so of summer heat
Yup. Seems to be doing just that right now. Are forecast keeps changing minute by minute, it seems! No one can truly decide when it's going to move enough to bring in the next wave. It's coming but not until Saturday, or so they say now.

I'm also rather amazed how the MSM is just doing such minimum coverage of the flooding. It's like since it wasn't a CAT 4, so what?
all they want is mass destruction that they can show, bldgs. down, roofs blown off, overturned cars and boats,.... cat 1 or 2 don't produce the right amount of damage...lol.... flooding don't show the damage or danger.
now let one of those dams break and its another story though.

all they want is mass destruction that they can show, bldgs. down, roofs blown off, overturned cars and boats,.... cat 1 or 2 don't produce the right amount of damage...lol.... flooding don't show the damage or danger.
now let one of those dams break and its another story though.
Yes, that will do it if it happens. That old saying "if it bleeds it leads".

I just had a deja vu moment. I must have said that on here before! lol

Reactions: Paulm
Yes, that will do it if it happens. That old saying "if it bleeds it leads".

I just had a deja vu moment. I must have said that on here before! lol

haha, did you see the video of the weather channel reporter acting like it was so bad and then the 2 guys come strolling by like its nothing....lol

haha, did you see the video of the weather channel reporter acting like it was so bad and then the 2 guys come strolling by like its nothing....lol
OMG...YES! And that was Mike Siddell! One of their major reporters! He said he was bracing himself on wet grass.....sure, Mike. lol

OMG...YES! And that was Mike Siddell! One of their major reporters! He said he was bracing himself on wet grass.....sure, Mike. lol
yeah, right, ooookkkk...lol... I cracked up when I saw that... cant believe how they try to over dramatize everything now, and then they wonder why ppl don't believe them the next time.

Reactions: Debi