9-15-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

Did you have to threaten him with a dolly that had a similar likeness ;bg3
Actually, I scared him with my lung capacity tonight. Who knew I could yell that loud? OK, so I had to catch my breath afterwards but...lol

Actually, I scared him with my lung capacity tonight. Who knew I could yell that loud? OK, so I had to catch my breath afterwards but...lol
Oh boy , poor man. Just give him the remote and a bowl of chips. Lol

Did you happen to see that Expidition X is back? I posted it earlier. Discovery channel. I know how you love Josh...lol

Did you happen to see that Expidition X is back? I posted it earlier. Discovery channel. I know how you love Josh...lol
Oh that’s what what was ! I will have to check it out. He really started out a big steve but lately he is looking a bit unkept.

Oh boy , poor man. Just give him the remote and a bowl of chips. Lol
Food was the basis of this particular go round. ;bg3 We're all good now but I scared the kid. I never yell. I am a very calm person...normally.

Food was the basis of this particular go round. ;bg3 We're all good now but I scared the kid. I never yell. I am a very calm person...normally.
Remember you love him lol.

Oh that’s what what was ! I will have to check it out. He really started out a big steve but lately he is looking a bit unkept.
He is not the thin adventurer anymore for sure! I do believe he's eaten himself into a new pair of jeans.

What a day I'm wiped

He is not the thin adventurer anymore for sure! I do believe he's eaten himself into a new pair of jeans.
Hahaha yep. Married life and kids will such the macho out of ya.