9/14/2015 - Charles Maxwell

Firek

Reaction score
Website
grokkingweird.com
mTtK8JY.png

The Hidden Science of Crop Circles

Charles Maxwell was born in London. He attended Millfield and has been overheard telling people – quite proudly – that Jeremy Clarkson of “Top Gear” did also (he didn’t). Maxwell attended Southern Methodist University in Texas for seven years and graduated with a degree in English. He attended graduate school at the University of Colorado, Denver, but dropped out of the program because his professors were “Neanderthals.” Maxwell lives in Malibu and supports Greenpeace and Rick, the local pet acupuncturist. He spends his considerable downtime lying in bed, watching homemade conspiracy videos on YouTube, and spontaneously delivering guest lectures to anyone who comes to the door. “A Field Full of Secrets” is his first film. While making “A Field Full of Secrets”, Maxwell discovered the stunning hidden science of crop circles which led him down the path of rendering their 2D designs into a 3D machine… a ship driven by never-before-seen propulsion technology.

(bio information taken from ArtBell.com and A Field Full Of Secrets' Facebook page)
Charles-Maxwell.jpg

Mr. Maxwell studies damaged crops.
--

HOW TO LISTEN:
LIVE: Now of course you can listen to Art Bell for FREE during the LIVE broadcast of the show, at 9pm Pacific / Midnight Eastern. However….

Archives: You can join the Time Travelers and travel back to listen to Art’s archived shows the next morning or on the weekend. You can stream them right from the membership area, or download them into your MP3 player. IOS users can use the RSS feed link to download and listen via the Apple podcast app. NOTE: The archives will not have the music in them.

Wormhole: You can also travel forward and send messages through the
Wormhole into the future directly to Art during the LIVE show.
(from darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com)

CALL ART!
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)

BONUS LINK:
The Crop Circle Connector is a site that compiles images of crop circles from all around the world. You can sort it by year. Definitely worth a look. I discovered this thanks to our very own Indigo in a different thread on these forums.

Joining us for a show in progress? Watch this video to make more sense of the first hour:

Last edited:
Reactions: DoTell and 7Critter
This post reserved for questions for Charles Maxwell and will be updated throughout the day. Check back!

Mr. Maxwell, we are dying to hear from you. Please, share your thoughts with us! Here are some pressing questions:

Q: After reading your Bio, Charles, the question begs "Have you always had a problem with formal education?"

Q: What are the implications to our society if we are able and willing to develop the technology you have claimed to find?

Q: What do you believe are the biggest barriers to further research and development of that technology?

Comment or message me with guest questions and I will include them in this post, or if there are a ton we'll pick out the best so Mr. Maxwell sees this right away if he pops in!

We want to believe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Question: What are the implications to our society if we are able and willing to develop the propulsion technology you have claimed to find? What do you believe are the biggest barriers to further research and development of that technology, and how do we overcome those barriers?

Reactions: DoTell and Debi
Charles Maxwell..
NOT familiar with..
Will be interesting to listen to..
? I have NO information to base this statement on except the few Internet sites...? few sources ?
my GUESS..only..and NOT educated
is Charles is a sort of "off the grid" "under the radar" type of philosopher thinker type perhaps not devoid of mistrust of "established" anything..government..education..
technology..etc..
sort of reminds me of a McKenna..but not at all a similar life path..education or area of interests..
just will have to wait and see...
maybe because he wound up in Hawaii...

Reactions: DoTell