9-12-2019 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Hi Paul! We're trying to give instructions to Paint on how to figure out the sex of his cat and whining about the lost days of youth. Welcome aboard.

Speaking of the 70s, my high school reunion I'd next weekend. I've decided to attend only the informal get together Fri night at a local bar.
Sounds like a safe way to interact. Hope it goes well for you and you enjoy it.

Reactions: Duke
Speaking of the 70s, my high school reunion I'd next weekend. I've decided to attend only the informal get together Fri night at a local bar.
I skipped all of mine but the 15. I can’t say I blame you. We are all different people now.

Reactions: Duke and Debi
Paul you have really been helping out covering the threads around here. Some of the regulars have been out due to family stuff. Thanks for picking up the slack.

Reactions: jadamz and Paulm
Paul you have really been helping out covering the threads around here. Some of the regulars have been out due to family stuff. Thanks for picking up the slack.
Paul and Duke always have interesting takes on things!

Reactions: jadamz
I skipped all of mine but the 15. I can’t say I blame you. We are all different people now.
I've only attended one previously, the 30th. Spent most of the time talking to maybe five people, including a girl who told me she had a thing for me back in the day. Strange experience.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi