9-11-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

They back at it again? Dang! They need a ref or a counselor....not sure which.

Oh it's going to lead us out of here at some point but eh whatever

Way life is sometimes

Reactions: Debi
I'm on and off here at the moment, System. Be back in a bit.

The eagle has landed lol. Hope everyone is doing good. I hope I will be back as a regular again. God willing. I missed you all. Thanks for all the support through this family crisis. All is going well thanks to prayers and intentions. I am greatful for all of you.

The eagle has landed lol. Hope everyone is doing good. I hope I will be back as a regular again. God willing. I missed you all. Thanks for all the support through this family crisis. All is going well thanks to prayers and intentions. I am greatful for all of you.
Hi Lynne! So nice to see that smiling face on here again! Hope daughter is doing well and you are getting rest!

Hi Lynne! So nice to see that smiling face on here again! Hope daughter is doing well and you are getting rest!
She must be feeling better. She managed to eat a slab of ribs , salad and a loaded baked potato. Lol. She managed her own meds today. It’s just gonna be time now.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
She must be feeling better. She managed to eat a slab of ribs , salad and a loaded baked potato. Lol. She managed her own meds today. It’s just gonna be time now.
That appetite says to me we're doin' much better! lol I'm soooo glad to hear that! We have had her in prayer and intentions here so glad to see the great outcome so far!