9-1-2021 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

I just discovered the Johnny Carson channel on Roku.

Gotta run, William F. Buckley is coming on next.

Edit: I'm doomed. Lol!
There is a study out about why reruns are now so sought out. It's because knowing the ending, or guests, keeps your anxiety down. Knowing what to expect is soothing to our very frazzled nerves!

I have a former friend that lives in VA. Glad to know that everyone up that way is OK. Damages are still being assessed in LA. Grand Isle is now considered uninhabitable. About 40% of all buildings on that island are either heavily damaged or have been destroyed. I was hoping that Ida didn't inflict the damages that Katrina did, but that has yet to be seen. Four lives have been lost thus so far and two of them here when a highway was washed away because of the excessive rainfall.
Been following Tia Torres on Facebook. She says no gas anywhere, no power expected for min. 2 weeks but more like 4 weeks. They have to get that huge tower out of the Miss. River and back up to run the main lines across. Her two main kennel buildings have had damage, but all 400 dogs are OK. She is sending some out of the area to other rescue centers willing to help cuz it's too hot, min. water available, etc. Within a few days things will get way worse with no food available down there. It's just begun to get bad in this situation. So many people and Covid to top it off. Really not good.

We're having a steady rain with occasional gusting winds. Unfortunately, our garage roof is leaking pretty badly.:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Debi
Been following Tia Torres on Facebook. She says no gas anywhere, no power expected for min. 2 weeks but more like 4 weeks. They have to get that huge tower out of the Miss. River and back up to run the main lines across. Her two main kennel buildings have had damage, but all 400 dogs are OK. She is sending some out of the area to other rescue centers willing to help cuz it's too hot, min. water available, etc. Within a few days things will get way worse with no food available down there. It's just begun to get bad in this situation. So many people and Covid to top it off. Really not good.
Not good at all. Too much in a short period of time.

Not good at all. Too much in a short period of time.
There are many down there that live on the edge with health, age, or just low income. This is going to be devastating for many down there. Praying for them all.

Out west in appears Tahoe is in danger from fires!

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
There are many down there that live on the edge with health, age, or just low income. This is going to be devastating for many down there. Praying for them all.

Out west in appears Tahoe is in danger from fires!
My brother just sent me a link a few hours ago. There's another new storm out far in the South Atlantic that was not only just named, but it's made category 2 status. Hurricane Larry.