9-1-2018 Live Chat Thread for SATURDAY

Morning friends. I did get some sleep after the show and great to chat with y'all. An aeroplane day for me, happy :)

Catch up later and maybe even make the show

40403699_1637815303039959_1968728689688444928_n.jpg

I post this for the last sentence! lol I still despise Pumpkin Spice!

NO WAY WOMAN! If Starbucks can make one, I’m having a PS latte today. [get ready my delicate digestive system]

Reactions: Lynne
Gooood Saturday morning, all

Happy Three Day Weekend to you 7.

Any special place you gonna be, ride you gonna take, or food you gonna make this weekend?

I’m thinking about grilling some Modelo (beer) chicken thighs for tacos and making some grilled corn and goat cheese salad. Seems like the polite way to invite Summer to “take a hike”.

Reactions: Lynne
Happy Three Day Weekend to you 7.

Any special place you gonna be, ride you gonna take, or food you gonna make this weekend?

I’m thinking about grilling some Modelo (beer) chicken thighs for tacos and making some grilled corn and goat cheese salad. Seems like the polite way to invite Summer to “take a hike”.
Ohhh sounds lovely. Don’t know about that beer. Never heard of that one ? I love grilled corn.

Good morning forum. Sorry I punked out on the show last night. I hit the exhaustion wall and fell asleep about 9 pm. This happens about once a month now lol. I hate getting older !!! I think I can do more than I actually can. I’ll listen to Bobs wonderful interview today.

Bring on the pumpkin spice !:D

Reactions: 7Critter
Ohhh sounds lovely. Don’t know about that beer. Never heard of that one ? I love grilled corn.

Of course any alcohol burns off during grilling. So it’s a marinade for the thighs made of: Modelo Negro beer, sesame oil, diced or crushed garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and/or cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.

Grill then chop up the chicken thighs for tacos.

Of course any alcohol burns off during grilling. So it’s a marinade for the thighs made of: Modelo Negro beer, sesame oil, diced or crushed garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and/or cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.

Grill then chop up the chicken thighs for tacos.
that sounds divine !! My mouth is watering.