80's Mixed Tape

Benway

Lover of the Year of the Cow
Reaction score
I loved Prince. He was a master for sure. Nobody like him or Elvis. They were truly unique.
Yup. My neighbour and I have wildly different taste in music. She loves Take That, to the point of even liking Gary Barlow's solo album and both make me climb the walls. I like weird loud music, rock, industrial... She likes the Carpenters and I kinda like them, however my friend, her boyfriend, Alan (ouch*) doesn't like any of that. The one thing we all agree on is that Prince was cool.

*When I'm feeling down about that I do just tell myself, 'Take That! Often! Wouldn't have worked!'

Reactions: jadamz and Lynne

Benway

Reaction score
This will always remind me of a childhood friend and how bad I was at spotting flirting when I was a teenager:

Reactions: Lynne

Benway

Reaction score
this is the song i was hired to help him with since he didn't speak "the" English. Actually, he did have two sentences down pretty well. 1 "I am Julio" and 2 "I want to grab your boobies!"
Making notes for when the social scene returns!
Also, when you write your autobiography, 'I Am Julio: I Want To Grab Your Boobies' would be an eyecatching title.

Last edited:

Benway

Reaction score
I had an amazingly long and detailed dream as a teenager which had a long section in it where I was flying over Mars (with ancient dying cities) on a magic carpet with two bat like creatures flitting around me:

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Jules, my Mom and Dad always used to go to the Julio in Chicago that was always a big event for them.
Dad had breakfast with Willie Nelson one day.
Glad you helped.

Reactions: Debi