8-7-2020 Friday Live Chat Thread

If I ask what my mind is doing, I get a whole page of things in print out form!
word! I have had some success focusing on my breath just focusing on it going in and out of my nostrils . It quiets my mind as long as I stay with the breath. After 3 minutes Iget back into my thoughts ,i recognize it and then i go back to the nostrils

Reactions: Lynne
This is a good summary and step by step guide. Lynne, if it's at the top, see if any of the pipe connections can be tightened, especially where you see the leak.
Thank you !! Jim is reading it now. I will listen to this show tomorrow. I’ve heard enough to know it’s a good one. I have to go handle this problem. Thank you , the pictures help.

Reactions: Debi
Thank you !! Jim is reading it now. I will listen to this show tomorrow. I’ve heard enough to know it’s a good one. I have to go handle this problem. Thank you , the pictures help.
Take care Lynne!

Hope we helped a bit. Take care of business, hon, and let us know how it goes.

The obsessive thoughts are seldom happy thoughts LOL

If the leak is at the top, a repair is in order. Should be able to repair verses replace the tank.

Reactions: Debi