8/7/15 TRAVIS WALTON INTERVIEW

question; I heard from a friend that their girlfriend that lives a long way away try to astral project to him here in my house, but they couldn't get in or locate my friend. Now this person says they do it a lot, so they have experience evidently. What could be a reason for a person not be able to get in a place or unable to locate a person?
Do you place any protection around your property?

question; I heard from a friend that their girlfriend that lives a long way away try to astral project to him here in my house, but they couldn't get in or locate my friend. Now this person says they do it a lot, so they have experience evidently. What could be a reason for a person not be able to get in a place or unable to locate a person?
OK...locations can be difficult at times. But, if your home is warded or blocked somehow, that could also do it.

Guys like this are wasting time, man. I mean, I understand they wanna get their story out, but c'mon, man. Travis Walton, bro.

Before they do this the need to visualize where they want to go. And kind of tune in on the person or they will not be able to go to the location they want to go.

Reactions: Debi
It's hard to explain, but there is a kind of "vibration" for each person. Sometimes, that vibration can be somewhat "off" due to illness, being tired, etc. You have to "tune in" to that vibration before "launch", shall we say.