8/7/15 TRAVIS WALTON INTERVIEW

Was an awesome show last night :) and the email is fake... everyone knows that in the future that Wal-Mart will control the world :p
They....WalMart will even take over AND control countries....
Very very good observation halloweenghost....you know they buy more TODAY from China than any other country...you know they are TODAY the largest company in the United States ....soon very soon WalMart will own China and United States .....the Walton families combined wealth easily exceeds 100 Billion today......
Question: Are YOU, Halloweenghost, really the "real deal" Time Traveler ?
....come on...you can tell me.....

2010-01-05-UFO_Abduction.png

When Art started talking about the email near the end of the show, he did sound as if he was in two minds about sharing that email with us or not.
Unfortunately, it is possible that someone... somewhere... more than likely from the Internet, knew how important the Time Travel stuff is to Art and preyed upon that?

Whatever the real motive behind this email, I will not let it sway me from continuing to support Art. As I would believe Art over a lot of other people that are publicly well known.

From a personal stand point, -I- can't be sure as to how up-to-date Art is on the Internet society. Things can change quickly and from one extreme to the next in the span of two years on the Internet. Like new ways to troll and be a lacklustered person.
Perhaps this is the sort of thing that we should try to protect Art from or something. Or perhaps, something we should accept and reconisge when these type of uh... flat-earthed emails are shared.
Very good point AND concern...
Anonymous can be good in a free society OR it can be misused and abused in a free society.....

Reactions: Hopeless
Hope,
I too read the entire email AND I TOO have concerns (multiple)...will list and post tomorrow...
Curandero

I think Art continues to have a good read on his guests and audience. Even if Art has ' Dave the Time Traveler' on his show it should make for good radio. He'll at least have people talking about it. Art always says that the audience will be the judge. Plus you never know if a new guest will become a 'classic' guest. Art will handle things just fine.

Reactions: Debi and Hopeless
I think Art continues to have a good read on his guests and audience. Even if Art has ' Dave the Time Traveler' on his show it should make for good radio. He'll at least have people talking about it. Art always says that the audience will be the judge. Plus you never know if a new guest will become a 'classic' guest. Art will handle things just fine.
Have to agree with Danger here....Art is more than able to handle any guest on a show AND has a good read on them. Admit it, people, it's fun to listen to people like the Time Traveler! :p Example....look at the fun we had with our "Flat Earth" night!

They....WalMart will even take over AND control countries....
Very very good observation halloweenghost....you know they buy more TODAY from China than any other country...you know they are TODAY the largest company in the United States ....soon very soon WalMart will own China and United States .....the Walton families combined wealth easily exceeds 100 Billion today......
Question: Are YOU, Halloweenghost, really the "real deal" Time Traveler ?
....come on...you can tell me.....

I'm not going to confirm....nor deny that :)