8/6/15 Interview with Michael Rugg on Bigfoot

Yes! This forum has really great vibes:)
I absolutely love the responsiveness of the web management. They have answered my questions and made changes to my account to make me 100 percent happy. I am still learning how to participate in a forum ( navigation, posting, alerts, refresh) and they have been very responsive. Same goes for the actions of users. I am definitely having a good forum experience.
Thank you guys so much! We really want you all to have a great time and enjoy being here! It's nice to hear such positive feedback!

So... if one of us calls into the show... can we say 'Midnight in the Desert Forum' or can we refer to ourselves in another way? The other place has another name that their callers use.
We should have one too!! XD
We are Midnight Desert.... darkmatterxm.com. We are the other link on Art's web page for suggested forums. (As I say every night, we really have to work on getting that "IN" out of his announcement of us! lol) We are also known as the Midnight Riders around here.

Okay, so it wasn't just me thinking that Art was putting in the unneeded 'in' as the website is actually darkmatterxm.com.
So we are: Midnight Riders with a Midnight Family in the Midnight Desert - yes?! XD

I vote yes. Midnight Riders