8/4/15 Jay Weidner/Stanton Friedman Debate

I... think you may have to press the Refresh button in Safari........if you are viewing the forum through the webpage and not using an app... which I then suggest to check in settings to see if there is a time interval to reload the page every so often.....
Trying to be helpful!

I'm an Android and PC girl :)

Good luck finding it!
HOPE: Thanks for the suggestions. I am from the PC home and work computer world and Android mobile phone world. We acquired an iPad for the killer app facetime. Facetiming family many miles away this last two years has been wonderful. - Michael -

Reactions: Hopeless and Debi
I love our members...even when I don't have an answer, you guys always do! Thanks, Hope!

Reactions: Hopeless
Amused,
I was reading about the incident you mentioned that took place on your farm and watched a foreign piece on YouTube that had a hoaxed photo of lizard eggs...,did you know about that ?
Yeah. That photo is all over the internet supposedly representing the goo that fell. I have spent hours this past week going from website to website that featured the story correcting information including the photo. Two websites reported that I was a man. I contacted the owners and they said they would update with all correct information. I have no idea who first posted that photo but it is incorrect. The goo was actually small pieces of a dense gelatin about the size of a rice grain. It's a never-ending process trying to keep the facts straight. That was the one thing I pledged to do when the story first went public. Protecting the integrity of the facts was my mission. The internet has a life of it's own and I cannot keep up.

Kudos for those who could listen to this show through its completion. I suspect that this blog forum keep many going. Thanks forum maintainers. I listened for maybe an hour. My wake up alarm goes off at 4:20am EST. I thoroughly enjoyed the forum participation, bumper music and the deep, deep voice introductions that I remember from year's past. To me, these add to the shows. I understand why we don't have the music in the archives that I mainly listen to. I'm guessing that the introductions are left out because these include phone numbers that archive listeners do not need.
Thanks 7Christie! Be sure to check us out again when the live chat is on, it makes it even more fun as it auto-refreshes the posts!

In regards to the Moon Landings... I -believe- that we did go to the Moon....
Oh, we did go to the moon, we just went to Enceladus and not our moon. ;)

artbelltinfoil.jpg