8-31-2021 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

nv-nxt-green-wood-700_large.jpg Camo_grn_6d699d7d-dd94-4a1a-bfa9-c4b165e8bb79_large.jpg 20210803_104757.jpg

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Grip - these come from Japan and I sweat a lot so I always wanted to try these out. This is a rubber compound that hopefully works with my wetness.
Shaft - I wanted to try this shaft for a whole bunch of years. The engineering specifications on this thing is very heavy, low torque, and green. Super stiff.
Club head - it's a six or seven year old Cobra Fly Z + that I broke the shaft off of. This was my all-time favorite driver head and I'm not going to let that guy go just yet. And it is painted up the same color as my first car.

As conservative as I seem to be, this is going to be a big green stiff driver. On the surface this may look like something out of a long drive competition. I'm making this thing to go very straight. It's very heavy with very low torque. The upside is I get to swing this thing as fast as I want.
And there's going to be a Godzilla head cover in my future. Or Kermit....

Shaft - I wanted to try this shaft for a whole bunch of years. The engineering specifications on this thing is very heavy, low torque, and green. Super stiff.
So . . you got shafted . . . or stiffed ? :) Thanks for the project pictures.

Reactions: Lynne