8-31-2017 Thursday Live Chat Thread

Good morning all. Jim Croche died way too young. That was a great song by him.

I have to trailer a horse today. I thought I'd have my hubbys help but he is working an overtime shift. So I'm on my own. Pray I'm successful lol. I don't like trailering alone. I'm told the horse loads well. I can't tell you how many monsters I've loaded after hearing those words.

See you all tonight God willing. Hope Mr 17 is feeling better today.

Reactions: 7Critter
Good morning all. Jim Croche died way too young. That was a great song by him.

I have to trailer a horse today. I thought I'd have my hubbys help but he is working an overtime shift. So I'm on my own. Pray I'm successful lol. I don't like trailering alone. I'm told the horse loads well. I can't tell you how many monsters I've loaded after hearing those words.

See you all tonight God willing. Hope Mr 17 is feeling better today.
Good luck, Lynne! Yes, Mr. 17 is somewhat better today. A sinus infection and nasty throat, but he's gonna live.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I just bring a 30 oz mug into 7-11. They got the best coffee
Normally, I must have at least two cups before I even get out of bed. It's safer for all of you out there if I do that....;)

21191911_1554632977915851_4080031454285089309_n.png

Reactions: Lynne
Hiya kidz.I bought Debi a readin' book. It's got pictures And fancy words and such.
Lynne you are the best. My mom and I used to ride. Last time was down by where Debi lives.Thank you. Thank you.
. Thank you. Thank you. Shadow T. Says thank you. for your nice card. My brother and I past a cemetery. He said"you gonna buy her that headstone?"
"Bigger.".

Last edited:
Hiya kidz.I bought Debi a readin' book. It's got pictures And fancy words and such.
Lynne you are the best. My mom and I used to ride. Last time was down by where Debi lives.Thank you. Thank you.
. Thank you. Thank you. Shadow T. Says thank you. for your nice card. My brother and I past a cemetery. He said"you gonna buy her that headstone?"
"Bigger.".
Why, thank you, Mr. Paintman! I am blessed by your presence in my life.