8-28-2021 Saturday Live Chat Portal

Hiya !
We used to play on the nearby railroad tracks and nobody ever got hurt. You could feel the vibration on the rails long before the whistle would blow. Safety first !
Welp, the heat humidity index is going to be over a hundred and I am pulling the plug on the next two days of outside work. I would lose two extra days just trying to recover from it.
Anyway, I'll be often on throughout the day. Have fun.

Good afternoon people.

We are back from Cannock - and I ache like hell :disrelieved:

Will get a report up over the next couple of days.

Some let-downs - some things happened that we did not bargain on............

All in all, an interesting visit.

Good afternoon people.

We are back from Cannock - and I ache like hell :disrelieved:

Will get a report up over the next couple of days.

Some let-downs - some things happened that we did not bargain on............

All in all, an interesting visit.
Sounds like there are stories to be told there for sure. We await them.

Praying for all those in the path of Hurricane Ida. They are now projecting it will be a CAT 4. :(

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Praying for all those in the path of Hurricane Ida. They are now projecting it will be a CAT 4. :(
No thanks to the heatwave we've all had here as of late. It's currently 93 now. That's PUSHING it. People are making runs to the store and they've emptied out some of them. And I've got to go in for a few hours tomorrow but I'll have help. It won't take us long. Should be done around noon and back in shortly before one.

No thanks to the heatwave we've all had here as of late. It's currently 93 now. That's PUSHING it. People are making runs to the store and they've emptied out some of them. And I've got to go in for a few hours tomorrow but I'll have help. It won't take us long. Should be done around noon and back in shortly before one.
Wolf, are you in the direct path of this thing? A CAT 4 is gonna leave a mark even inland.

Wolf, are you in the direct path of this thing? A CAT 4 is gonna leave a mark even inland.
It's due to come right over us. And I'm 170 miles from our coastline. Didn't help much with Katrina. But I'm going to rush it tomorrow.

It's due to come right over us. And I'm 170 miles from our coastline. Didn't help much with Katrina. But I'm going to rush it tomorrow.
Keep us posted on it if you can. Prayers for you and yours through this.

Reactions: Lone Wolf