8-27-2021 Friday Live Chat Portal

BTW, I have a table designed like that one with a marble top...instead of a kitty topper.
It’s an old one. Probably jims moms. It came from his sisters place.

Is she still a little tub of love.
Let us go with the word "tub"...lol I have to fight her at night for my side of the bed. She does not move. I have to tick her off so she moves over.

Reactions: Lynne
Let us go with the word "tub"...lol I have to fight her at night for my side of the bed. She does not move. I have to tick her off so she moves over.
It’s all about your hubby lol. It’s so funny how she just bonded right to him like glue !

It’s all about your hubby lol. It’s so funny how she just bonded right to him like glue !
Seriously...it's been him from the minute she came in the door. She "allows" Billy to take her outside to potty. He has to give her a treat when they return. She listens to me not at all. Billy has her on a schedule.

I thought I was having the Mandella experience tonight. Jim and I have been watching a show called Broadbeach. It’s a British series that played here a few years ago. We were re watching it and the story line was totally changed. The killer was totally different. We couldn’t believe it. I looked it up and there is three different endings! I thought I was loosing my mind.

I thought I was having the Mandella experience tonight. Jim and I have been watching a show called Broadbeach. It’s a British series that played here a few years ago. We were re watching it and the story line was totally changed. The killer was totally different. We couldn’t believe it. I looked it up and there is three different endings! I thought I was loosing my mind.
LOL OK, that had to be a bit unnerving! Glad you figured it out! But kinda cool you get to enjoy it all again!

LOL OK, that had to be a bit unnerving! Glad you figured it out! But kinda cool you get to enjoy it all again!
The funny thing was when I looked it up at first I found the two endings I hadnt seen. It took a couple of searches before I got the third ending. It seems they made a short version for the US version. However the killer was different in each. David Tennent from Dr Who played the detective.

Reactions: Debi
The funny thing was when I looked it up at first I found the two endings I hadnt seen. It took a couple of searches before I got the third ending. It seems they made a short version for the US version. However the killer was different in each. David Tennent from Dr Who played the detective.
Sounds cool. I don't get to watch these kind of things. Especially if it's British. The Coyote does not like it.

Sounds cool. I don't get to watch these kind of things. Especially if it's British. The Coyote does not like it.
Hahahaaa. My husband will watch a good mystery. I sneak in my Victorian shoes when he’s not around. I really like the period shows.

Reactions: Debi