8-26-2021 Thursday Live Chat Portal

Hi Critter. How’s the weather by you ?

Mon and Tue when I was mending my fences, tollerable. Wed and today too dang hot and humid. Glad that I got done Tuesday.
My husband was chasing wasps again today with the Raid can. I almost choked to death from the smell so opened a window. I don't know which was worse! The heat outside or the smell of the Raid!

Mon and Tue when I was mending my fences, tollerable. Wed and today too dang hot and humid. Glad that I got done Tuesday.
You had fence damage? Hope it wasn’t too bad.

My husband was chasing wasps again today with the Raid can. I almost choked to death from the smell so opened a window. I don't know which was worse! The heat outside or the smell of the Raid!
Moving fast and your hubby should not be in the same sentence. I’m sure Acme makes those spray cans.

• Love it
Reactions: 7Critter
Moving fast and your hubby should not be in the same sentence. I’m sure Acme makes those spray cans.
Well, he was upset because he sat on one earlier this week. He was out to get them. lol

Reactions: Lynne
Fly swatter works best. You can even knock 'em out of the air and see swat 'em on the floor.

Reactions: Lynne