8-23-2019 Friday Live Chat Thread

Hey Paul! I keep missing your arrivals!
hi Debi.... yeah I have been in and out for short visits the past couple days... how are you doing today?

doing pretty good...just kinda taking it slow this week....lol

Reactions: Debi
I've been moving through mud...lol Welcome to my world! Still hot?
it has cooled a couple degrees.... supposed to finally get rain and storms this weekend, that should help some.... couple more weeks and it will cool a little more I think., at least be bearable

Reactions: Debi
We've had a bit of a cool down here. I am so very glad we have. I'm ready for fall. Bring it on and make it last! I'm already seeing some "browning" out there on some things.

Reactions: Paulm
We've had a bit of a cool down here. I am so very glad we have. I'm ready for fall. Bring it on and make it last! I'm already seeing some "browning" out there on some things.
im seeing browning but its from a lack of water...lol... I know, I cant wait for fall.
seems like a flood of new ppl this week, lots of new postings......hmmm, sign that Halloween is coming soon....lol

im seeing browning but its from a lack of water...lol... I know, I cant wait for fall.
seems like a flood of new ppl this week, lots of new postings......hmmm, sign that Halloween is coming soon....lol
Usually happens that way! Good to see newbies. Now, we'll see who stays awhile. :D

Usually happens that way! Good to see newbies. Now, we'll see who stays awhile. :D
as long as there is a new season of ghost shows, ppl will show up....lol....some will figure out its not all glamorous and some will get in over their head.... and a small few are actually curious and looking for answers, those are the ones to stay.

as long as there is a new season of ghost shows, ppl will show up....lol....some will figure out its not all glamorous and some will get in over their head.... and a small few are actually curious and looking for answers, those are the ones to stay.
Have you seen all the new shows coming out??? OMG! Overwhelming amount of them!