8-23-2018 Thursday Live Chat Thread

39906000_1926676130688332_3644195062490857472_n.jpg
Reads like a good plan to me.

good morning everyone. we have a cool streak coming through, highs in the mid- 80's and very low humidity for the next couple days.....almost feels like autumn is in the air. though I know it wont last long I will enjoy it while it is here.

Same type of weather here Paul. It's great working outside and not having the change your shirt three times.
I'm off to work. Have a great day.

Reactions: Paulm
This morning while I was at the dealership for my car getting its oil change, I checked the speed of the internet there. here are the info from the dealership internet speeds.

Attachments

• Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    529.5 KB · Views: 57
This morning while I was at the dealership for my car getting its oil change, I checked the speed of the internet there. here are the info from the dealership internet speeds.
That's fast !

good morning everyone. we have a cool streak coming through, highs in the mid- 80's and very low humidity for the next couple days.....almost feels like autumn is in the air. though I know it wont last long I will enjoy it while it is here.
It's gonna be early this year. So says I....the great weather woman who is reading the wooly worms.

Reactions: 7Critter