8/20/2015 Interview with Brendan Cook & Barbara McBeath

Chat chat chat chat chat.....chat chat

Is there anyway for me to know how many people are live on the chat at any given time?

I really want a Roku to go with my fire tv

guess ill watch the last two episodes of covert affairs

Hey all, 'Timetraveller' here. Did not get chance to ask this on air as living in the UK I only get to listen once the program has aired.

Great show and remember these two guests years and years ago probably just before Art decided to run out of talent and fall off his antenna and hurt his back. One thing that was mentioned that did wonder was that Brendan mentioned that a smartphone can record EVPs but most smartphones (and a lot of digital recorders) compress the audio stream to mp3 and you loose so much in the audio spectrum. Would not a lossless (PCM) recording at say 96KHz not be best as then you could put it through something like adobe audition (or freeware Audacity) and then check the waveforms and possible start using some nice DSP filters to get a better chance of an EVP?

Hey all, 'Timetraveller' here. Did not get chance to ask this on air as living in the UK I only get to listen once the program has aired.

Great show and remember these two guests years and years ago probably just before Art decided to run out of talent and fall off his antenna and hurt his back. One thing that was mentioned that did wonder was that Brendan mentioned that a smartphone can record EVPs but most smartphones (and a lot of digital recorders) compress the audio stream to mp3 and you loose so much in the audio spectrum. Would not a lossless (PCM) recording at say 96KHz not be best as then you could put it through something like adobe audition (or freeware Audacity) and then check the waveforms and possible start using some nice DSP filters to get a better chance of an EVP?
Hi Justin and welcome to the forum. I am the most techless one here on this forum, but my own experiences would indicate that a seperate device, rather thean a cell phone, provides a much better EVP capture.

Reactions: Justin Barkby