8/19/2015 Interview with Jim Sanders/Bill Birnes

no, some fuels burn harder and the trails stay up longer because of that.
Burning is burning. A jet engine isn't like a car with incomplete fuel burns. Jet engines are pretty darn efficient due to cost of fuel. I'm afraid your conclusion is wrong.

Burning is burning. A jet engine isn't like a car with incomplete fuel burns. Jet engines are pretty darn efficient due to cost of fuel. I'm afraid your conclusion is wrong.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion gagekko. What your conclusion is may not be someone else's. Please refrain from confrontational comments.

Adding to this, I want to state we are a FUN fan forum. We operate on the RESPECT each other system, and that is a firm rule around here. You may have an opinion, no problem. But please respect other's opinion as well. Otherwise formal warning's will be issued.

no, some fuels burn harder and the trails stay up longer because of that.
What I meant to say was that I am a ex-Hawaii Air National Guardsman KC135 Stratotanker Refueling Crew Chief and I respectfully disagree with your "burn harder" fuel theory. :cool:

What I meant to say was that I am a ex-Hawaii Air National Guardsman KC135 Stratotanker Refueling Crew Chief and I respectfully disagree with your "burn harder" fuel theory. :cool:
Thank you. :) Good information from someone in the field.

Reactions: 7Critter
So... any thoughts on the NTSB report... at all?

Based on your summary, I'd say something is rotten in Denmark. How is it a good idea to have agents write statements for people, but in their own words? And the people don't even get to check "their" statements for accuracy? Not legit, IMO.

edit: Thanks for digging through all that for us, BTW. You need a prize for going above and beyond!