8-18-2022 Thursday Live Chat

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
The banner background is of Chateau La Roche (Rock Castle), also known as The Loveland Castle

"Chateau Laroche was built as an expression and reminder of the simple strength and rugged grandeur of the mighty men who lived when Knighthood was in flower. It was their knightly zeal for honor, valor and manly purity that lifted mankind out of the moral midnight of the dark ages, and started it towards a gray dawn of human hope."

Harry Andrews' 50 year labor of love, Chateau Laroche is a medieval castle replica found along the bank of the Little Miami River Northeast of Cincinnati, Ohio.

More: Loveland Castle
At one point the Castle was open as a Halloween haunted attraction. My daughter and I went through it, beautiful place.

Paintman

Go Go White Sox
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
7053.jpeg
Sugar is starting to be more social.

JahaRa

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I bought a box and a bunch of cars like that for my daughter when she was 2 or 3. She loved it and her older boy cousins loved coming over to play with her. When she was 2 my mother gave her a little purse with poodles on it and she took it everywhere. Once a man asked her what she kept in it and she pulled out her storm trooper and wookie figures to show him.