8/14/15 Interview with Andrew D. Basiago

That isn't the easiest thing to do with FB. You actually have to have real proof that he has passed away. I have alerted FB to three people on my friends list, in which I had to find something like an obituary for them to look at, or be a direct family member that can prove it. Of the three that I reported, they did make two of them memorial pages. One though, however, as I didn't know her well enough, is still there to this day! I'm not sure if JC's page had actual family members that would do that. If he does have family on there, it would be cool if they could even post to his page telling us. Art seemed to think that the caller last night might have been Art's son... Maybe this is something that will play out further in time.
That would explain why a deceased high school classmate of mine still has a facebook page. I use facebook very, very little. I occasionally get a "do you know Jerry . . " This totally confused me until I double-checked with another classmate.

Reactions: Hopeless and Zoxo
I couldn't listen live last night, but DID just listen to the podcast. This show was GREAT!!! Now as to whether or not I really believe this guy. He DOES sound convincing, that is for sure. I'm just not sure I can ever believe in time travel no matter how well you try convincing me. If he isn't telling the truth, he definitely is a great liar! Really did seem like the real deal. If nothing else, this show was EXTREMELY entertaining. I too am sorry to hear about JC. I wonder if Art actually knows if he really did pass away or not?

as I said....another "silver Tongued Devil".... so yeah he did sound convincing,..hell Art got caught up in his BS,... BUT.. there was a moment where Art even had doubts,.. remember when he mentioned the book and movie? Art seemed skeptical like he made all this up to sell a book... Art should have stuck with his instinct.

In the past, Art has presented both sides and allowed the audiance to make their own decisions on the validity of a guest. I think he sublty does tell us what he thinks with little comments like "you should write a book and do a movie..."

Reactions: Zoxo and Hopeless