8/12/15 Andrew D. Basiago (Time Travel)

Also a big public thank you to Roy Hinkley, my forum partner, for putting in the amount of time and work he's done while I've been off handling a few things. Roy has been doing a lot behind the scenes that many don't see, plus picking up part of my workload, too. (And Roy earns a special perfect attendance award for being here EVERY NIGHT for EVERY SHOW!) That's dedication and real loyalty!

I will be back with all of you tomorrow night if all goes as planned. Thanks to everyone for choosing to come play with us here on our cosmic playground! :D
I agree. Thanks ROY. Thanks DEBI. Thanks HOPE. You are very dedicated to this forum, physically with all the hours in attendance and spiritually.

Yep. He's also the guy who sees all kinds of animals and flora and people hanging out partying without space suits in the Mars rover photos, which he credits to his "special CIA photographic training" as a time-traveling child astronaut. And of course there's not a single shred of credible evidence of any of it.
PLEASE tell me you're just being funny and I'm just being to slow right now to get the joke.

I am saddened by the passing of Anne, although I did not personally know her I somehow felt a connection as I always enjoyed hearing Whitley and Art and as I became more familiar with Whitley, I also began to feel I also knew his soul mate and partner Anne....I remember him relating to Art about how after Communion all the "snail" mail (before email) and a lot it was and how Anne read and catelogued it all.....she typed and kept Whitley organized...I cannot begin to imagine how Whitley feels, but I (as I know many around the world so also) have Whitley in my prayers....

Reactions: Debi
I'm sad to hear about Anne, but is it wrong of me to be excited for the show tonight?
I love time travel stuff

Reactions: Debi
I'm sad to hear about Anne, but is it wrong of me to be excited for the show tonight?
I love time travel stuff
Not at all! Please be totally excited for the show tonight! :) I am just sure Art will be announcing Anne's passing tonight and wanted you all to be aware.

If we do have the capability of time travel. Why wouldn't we travel back in time to ww1 make sure hitler dies on the battlefield. There would not have been ww2 or the holocaust.. If we did that would it destroy our future timeline in such a way that would alter this reality beyond repair? And would it affect timelines in the multiverse? Would ww2 still take place in one of these multiverses?

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi