8/12/15 Andrew D. Basiago (Time Travel)

Did anyone hear the second last call on aug 12th? RCH ask for a name there was a pause, and then a very familiar chuckle; so RCH asked again for a name and the caller yelled YUK! RCH's answered.. that is a terrible name you should change it.lol
I believe it was the guy who likes to eat hot pizza,,,lol what a low life! If any of you have subscriptions of Richards show would love to hear it again and also get your opinion on who you think it might be.???

Reactions: Hopeless and DoTell
Did anyone hear the second last call on aug 12th? RCH ask for a name there was a pause, and then a very familiar chuckle; so RCH asked again for a name and the caller yelled YUK! RCH's answered.. that is a terrible name you should change it.lol
I believe it was the guy who likes to eat hot pizza,,,lol what a low life! If any of you have subscriptions of Richards show would love to hear it again and also get your opinion on who you think it might be.???
Hi Sher Joy. Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us!

Reactions: DoTell and Sher Joy
Hope, you kind of missed the point; if you have listened to C2C you would recognize the familiar voice who is full of himself. that I am referring to............can you guess?