8-11-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

I do two orders. One at Walmart Superstore, and one at Kroger. It's the only way I can get what I need around here!
I was surprised that Target stores carry a pretty good line of food too. When I couldn’t get stuff early on I was able to get it there.

I was surprised that Target stores carry a pretty good line of food too. When I couldn’t get stuff early on I was able to get it there.
Walmart has good prices and normally everything you could want. Target and Meijers also have a good selection, but they are farther out from me. But since the virus, it's been a bit more tricky to acquire certain things at times. Recently, meat has been difficult. Between the two stores I manage to find enough to work with.

Walmart has good prices and normally everything you could want. Target and Meijers also have a good selection, but they are farther out from me. But since the virus, it's been a bit more tricky to acquire certain things at times. Recently, meat has been difficult. Between the two stores I manage to find enough to work with.
I hear ya. It’s been a lot of burger and chicken concoctions lol. Tomorrow I think is spaghetti. I can stretch that for two meals.

Reactions: Debi
I hear ya. It’s been a lot of burger and chicken concoctions lol. Tomorrow I think is spaghetti. I can stretch that for two meals.
That's the truth! With 4 people here, it's a bit trickier to feed a crew. Nothing is a two meal deal here.

I have to get another letter off to Tony. He’s probably tired of hearing about my weather and how my animals are doing lol. They are probably collecting in a bin somewhere.

I have to get another letter off to Tony. He’s probably tired of hearing about my weather and how my animals are doing lol. They are probably collecting in a bin somewhere.
Keep us posted.

Well one day he will find the pile or if he’s getting them he knows he was not forgotten.
You are an Angel, Lynne. Doors always open here, Tony, if you happen to be reading this!

Reactions: Lynne