Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

8-11-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I’m 50 minutes early which I hope makes up for being late yesterday. I’m going to lightly place my Amen here for tonight and include our intention in my bedtime prayers tonight.

im going to be inconsistent here in evening for awhile because I have some professional growth I have to attend to. it’s only a physical distance.

Love to all.

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
By the way Debi, my many contiguous night of bad dreams weeks ago posted on a separate thread had stopped for many weeks. Last night was the fourth night that similar kind of contiguous dreams seem to have returned.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I’m 50 minutes early which I hope makes up for being late yesterday. I’m going to lightly place my Amen here for tonight and include our intention in my bedtime prayers tonight.

im going to be inconsistent here in evening for awhile because I have some professional growth I have to attend to. it’s only a physical distance.

Love to all.
Love right back at you, Wands. You are with us always, even when you aren't "here".

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
By the way Debi, my many contiguous night of bad dreams weeks ago posted on a separate thread had stopped for many weeks. Last night was the fourth night that similar kind of contiguous dreams seem to have returned.
Dang it. Sorry to hear that. Keep me posted on that, Wands.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Intention/prayer will be posted at top of hour. Join us if you can.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Our intentions are clear...

We trust that we will be guided to find the answers to this virus. We have faith that we shall be protected and guided through the months ahead. We believe that the world will find healing and guidance as we go through this year.

Our prayer is "help us."
We have faith and stand as one as we ask for the help and guidance that we know God will provide.

Help those that are struggling to cope right now and give comfort to those who need it.

Reactions: NobleHouse
OP
7Christie

7Christie

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Our intentions are clear...

We trust that we will be guided to find the answers to this virus. We have faith that we shall be protected and guided through the months ahead. We believe that the world will find healing and guidance as we go through this year.

Our prayer is "help us."
We have faith and stand as one as we ask for the help and guidance that we know God will provide.

Help those that are struggling to cope right now and give comfort to those who need it.
Amen

Reactions: Debi and NobleHouse