8-10-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

CPD brass did everything wrong, probably on mayors orders.
This looting was coordinated with rented u hauls for the loot.
Cased the stores first and used appropriate entry tools.

• Angry
Reactions: Debi
I've been exhausted all last week and coming into this one as well. Lynne, I wish I could help you with the cats!
This seems to be everyone I've talked to, Garnet. We all need to take a collective deep breath right now. Getting the body to relax isn't as easy as just saying "RELAX!" The mind has to be calm as well, and I think many of us are kinda stuck in that loop of worry right now.

Today I woke earlier than usual (I seem to be stuck on West Coast time for some reason) couldn't get back to sleep and had a cup of caffeinated coffee. Which is not good because it has a very strong effect on me for about twelve hours.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Goodnight, Paint.

Garnet, I am heading out as well this evening. Been another long day! You try to rest tonight despite your coffee overload! (I drink 3 of those just to get started in the morning! lol)

Have a good evening, everyone!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Our intentions are clear...

We trust that we will be guided to find the answers to this virus. We have faith that we shall be protected and guided through the months ahead. We believe that the world will find healing and guidance as we go through this year.

Our prayer is "help us."
We have faith and stand as one as we ask for the help and guidance that we know God will provide.

Help those that are struggling to cope right now and give comfort to those who need it.
amen

Reactions: Debi