8/10/15 Interview with Joe McMoneagle (Remote Viewer)

Or that I don't have anything else to do with my time! ;)
Seriously, I made time to do it because it's important to me to make sure our Midnight Family stays informed and up-to-date. Remember, I'm in the future....... across the pond! :p
That's pretty cool, i wouldn't mind being a mod. But i work nights. The only show i get to listen to live is friday nights. So i don't know if that would be enough time.. I hang out during the day when i can. Yes, you are in the future i think it's 8 hours. So i'll just refer to you as Future Hope :D

Reactions: Hopeless
I am hope for all of our futures!! ;) (jk!)

I think I am going to try to be available for Open Lines. I think... I can manage to wake up early 5am my time on a Saturday morning. And then just take a mid morning nap. I won't promise anything here, but it is a possiblity that I will try:) It's nice to see other members of our family hang out whenever they can - makes for great company!
Future Hope for multiple universes.... Possibly i'll refer to you as MultiHope :confused: Waking up at 5am on a saturday morning takes dedication lol. I'm usually just crawling into bed around 7 or 8 am. Yup it's fun when there are more than just 3 or 4 people typing We've got to get all the "observers" off the bench.

Reactions: Hopeless