8-1-2018 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Hi Bob, I'm not so familiar with Art Bell as many others on here although I have since listened to recordings of his show. Does this news come as a shock?
It was not a real shock. On a podcast at the other forum, I said that Art most likely took some extra meds just to kill the pain. I know that some people have copd and its sucks. So he may just took some extra meds.

Reactions: TonyM
It was not a real shock. On a podcast at the other forum, I said that Art most likely took some extra meds just to kill the pain. I know that some people have copd and its sucks. So he may just took some extra meds.
Add that on top of his chronic back pain and you have a recipe for overdosing on pain medication.

Reactions: Charleh and damon
Add that on top of his chronic back pain and you have a recipe for overdosing on pain medication.
He should not have had Norco and oxy together. The other meds on that list depress or surpress breathing as well.

Reactions: DELETED
I do wonder if George Noory is going to cover this tonight on Coast to Coast AM? Also is George Knapp is going to do a news update on Coast?

Either he was in severe pain or he wanted to die.
Or a combo of that, Bob. Sometimes, it can become overwhelming. He knew what those drugs could do and how far he could go with them.