7-7-2020 Tuesday Live Chat Thread

Anybody notice all the lightning bugs this year?
Beautiful horse .
YES! Actually was chasing one around my bedroom the last two nights. They were almost gone and suddenly they have come back with lots of friends!

That's how I feel about my Avalon. These two that I have now are fun to have around, but can never replace her.
Pray for that special companion to come back into your life. When you least expect it, your special one will arrive.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Pray for that special companion to come back into your life. When you least expect it, your special one will arrive.
We'll see. Right now I have my hands full of a bulldog...lol

Reactions: Lynne
I believe that! I told Mr. Garnet today that we are not ready for that special one just yet, because each time I pick one out, something goes wrong. So I am just going to stop pushing for it.

YES! Actually was chasing one around my bedroom the last two nights. They were almost gone and suddenly they have come back with lots of friends!
I haven’t seen them myself but I’ve heard they are back in force this year. That’s great because I was worried we did something to our environment. I have also been seeing butterfly’s again.

Reactions: garnetsilver