7-6-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

FYI The Countess has a class with Eckhart Tolle today and will not be able to count down but shall join prayer a bit later
Group Prayer /Intention in 1 Hous. 12 Minutes

Good evening, folks. Man, it's still like high flame on a grill out there. UGH. I wanna go roll in a snowbank! lol

Good evening, folks. Man, it's still like high flame on a grill out there. UGH. I wanna go roll in a snowbank! lol
I LOVE IT! It feels soo good outside... the only problem is we can't go anywhere.
Though to be honest that's fine. The sooner everybody gets over their own selfish desires, the better.
We can't defeat the virus if people act like it isn't a big deal.

Reactions: Debi
I LOVE IT! It feels soo good outside... the only problem is we can't go anywhere.
Though to be honest that's fine. The sooner everybody gets over their own selfish desires, the better.
We can't defeat the virus if people act like it isn't a big deal.
I need an ice pop....a snow bank....a large industrial sized fan....

I need an ice pop....a snow bank....a large industrial sized fan....
We bought two new HVAC units in 2016 and they work great! Our house has a large unit for downstairs and a medium-sized one for upstairs.

We bought two new HVAC units in 2016 and they work great! Our house has a large unit for downstairs and a medium-sized one for upstairs.
I have old central air that doesn't function well, so also have aux. window units for bedrooms. It's still what I call "heavy air". AND we have lots of pollen out there! Hack, snifffff.....achoo!