7-6-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Hi everyone. I took a bit of a break this weekend. I spent time with the family. I am presently driving one of the Daisy’s. She is in Kroger and I’m sweating in the car. My air has one speed , so it’s freeze or sweat. I go back and forth lol. If you have a min please pray for the other Daisy to find her phone. She lost it along with her debit and food stamp card yesterday. Somewhere between her apartment and church. The pastor is probably loosing his mind looking right now. If the saints would step in and aport that phone we all would be eturnally greatful. :eek:
Oh my goodness. That's a bit of a disaster. If the stamp card isn't found asap, she needs to call and report it soon to get a new one issued.

At this point, I'd go with the "freeze" portion of your choices for air!

Reactions: Lynne
Debi the other one is driving me nuts today too. I lost it for about 30 seconds. I apologized and feel awful but she really yanked my string.

Debi the other one is driving me nuts today too. I lost it for about 30 seconds. I apologized and feel awful but she really yanked my string.
Honey, sometimes you just have to let it out so they can "see" the line. Subtle clues often go unnoticed.

Reactions: garnetsilver
After this I can see me helping her go threw the apt looking. Trust me, an elephant may be hiding in there. This is a boundary I don’t cross but today may be the day. Omg !

After this I can see me helping her go threw the apt looking. Trust me, an elephant may be hiding in there. This is a boundary I don’t cross but today may be the day. Omg !
I honestly wouldn't do that....if it's in there, she knows where her stuff is better than anyone. And Lord help you if you touch something you shouldn't touch! I'd hold that boundary, babe. Next thing you know you're the cleaning lady, too!

Honey, sometimes you just have to let it out so they can "see" the line. Subtle clues often go unnoticed.
Well she saw I was worrying abt Donna and told me I get too worked up. Honestly we were just talking, then she proceeded to anyalize my marital situation out of the blue and she’s never even met or heard about my hubby. Which is not a situation but in her own head. I lost my crap

Well she saw I was worrying abt Donna and told me I get too worked up. Honestly we were just talking, the. She proceeded to anyalize my marital situation out of the blue and she’s never even met or heard about my hubby. Which is not a situation but in her own head. I lost my crap
Just because people are old does not give them license to do whatever they wish, as it sometimes happens with your Daisy gang! Seriously, keep those boundaries up, Lynne. You did right to smite! ;)

Just because people are old does not give them license to do whatever they wish, as it sometimes happens with your Daisy gang! Seriously, keep those boundaries up, Lynne. You did right to smite! ;)
Well I do feel bad. Hopefully she doesn’t take an hour. I’ve been here about 30 min.

Reactions: 7Critter
As you know, I've had dealings with several mentally ill relatives. One of the things told to Gabe over and over was to not feel guilty about putting up those boundaries. They are healthy for all parties involved.

As you know, I've had dealings with several mentally ill relatives. One of the things told to Gabe over and over was to not feel guilty about putting up those boundaries. They are healthy for all parties involved.
And that came from his therapist. She was very strong on this.

Reactions: 7Critter