7-6-2020 Monday Live Chat Thread

Some good news today. My girl started her new job. So far she thinks it’s going to be good. She was off at a proper time today for a change. She also has a nice office.

Gabe had one in high school before he could afford another phone of choice, but they do have internet connection, etc. And you can cheaply add more data and minutes for like $5 a month to them.

Reactions: Lynne
Some good news today. My girl started her new job. So far she thinks it’s going to be good. She was off at a proper time today for a change. She also has a nice office.
Good to hear. I am happy for her.

Reactions: Lynne
I am soooooo glad to hear that! YAY! She will find this a huge change, I betcha. Good news here as well. Gabe got the job he was hoping for. The good news is it's full time in groundskeeping, outside, working pretty much alone, and they test once a month for Covid. All orientation online through Zoom. He's pretty happy today about it.

Just saw a Bounty paper towel commercial that had a dog catching a big dumpling that looked like Boiler

I am soooooo glad to hear that! YAY! She will find this a huge change, I betcha. Good news here as well. Gabe got the job he was hoping for. The good news is it's full time in groundskeeping, outside, working pretty much alone, and they test once a month for Covid. All orientation online through Zoom. He's pretty happy today about it.
Great news !!

Good for him.

Just saw a Bounty paper towel commercial that had a dog catching a big dumpling that looked like Boiler
Miss Boiler is HOT tonight. We have dropped the temp for her. Talked to Audrey last night as she'd been cranky and Audrey said she's VERY touchy with high temps and humidity. She's more comfy tonight.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Miss Boiler is HOT tonight. We have dropped the temp for her. Talked to Audrey last night as she'd been cranky and Audrey said she's VERY touchy with high temps and humidity. She's more comfy tonight.
The guy deserves a break. I hope it works out well

Reactions: Debi