7-4-2018 Wednesday 4th of July Live CHat

I was wondering where he went. He was probably waiting for back-up if he was smart, way too many "innocent" youths to corral.
Good point. Alright I should try to wet my eyes tonight. Shazam!

Reactions: Seahunter
One of the ways that I cook the fish is on the BBQ. I get some foil and coat it with some olive oil, then i put some red potatoes slices, onions, and carrots on the foil. Then i put the trout in the foil with the veggies and the put the it on the grill for about 10 to 15 minutes. 5 to 7 minutes on each side. after that I put some salt and pepper for taste.

One of the ways that I cook the fish is on the BBQ. I get some foil and coat it with some olive oil, then i put some red potatoes slices, onions, and carrots on the foil. Then i put the trout in the foil with the veggies and the put the it on the grill for about 10 to 15 minutes. 5 to 7 minutes on each side. after that I put some salt and pepper for taste.
Oh man, that sounds good! I think I may need a snack soon! :D

Reactions: damon
Sometimes when i go fishing, I do bring the bbq with me so i can just cook the fish right there by the lake or stream. At Mount Whitney portal, there are BBQs grills near the pond so its easy to cook the fish or anything else that needs to be cooked.

Sometimes when i go fishing, I do bring the bbq with me so i can just cook the fish right there by the lake or stream. At Mount Whitney portal, there are BBQs grills near the pond so its easy to cook the fish or anything else that needs to be cooked.
Now that's eating some fresh fish! Sounds like a nice place to go.

Reactions: damon